Tuesday, November 5, 2013

24" Pie Cut Lazy Susan Shelf Only Almond

24' Pie Cut Lazy Susan Shelf Only AlmondOne shelf on my lazy-susan broke and needed to be replaced. This product was a perfect fit and seems to be sturdier than the original. I wish it had come with installation instructions, but I found them on the manufacturers web site. I was a bit intimidated when I realized how much was involved in replacing this (you have to take the entire unit out of the cabinet, slide the old shelf off, slide the new one on and then put it back and adjust it), but it wasn't difficult and I completed the project in under an hour (I'm a VERY amateur do-it-yourselfer). It was well worth my time, when you consider what a professional would have charged me to do the work.

After our shelves cracked after 15 years we ordered these and they were an exact fit. Just removed the screws and easily installed these as all the holes lined up same as the old one.

Buy 24" Pie Cut Lazy Susan Shelf Only Almond Now

We're doing some remodeling in our kitchen, and we wanted to add a shelf to the lazy susan in a corner cabinet. This looked to be the right size, and it's a perfect fit. Shipping was very fast, and it was even delivered today, on a Saturday.

Read Best Reviews of 24" Pie Cut Lazy Susan Shelf Only Almond Here

Would recommend if you are wanting to replace a cracked shelf with the exact same for a good price. Thought of getting a more expensive one, but the first one lasted 16 years so thought we would have new cabinets by the next 16 years.

Want 24" Pie Cut Lazy Susan Shelf Only Almond Discount?

I was delighted to find this shelf on line after discouraging conversations with Loews and Home Depot employees. It was an exact replacement for the lower shelf of my lazy Susan. There are no instruction but the operation is easy. The central pole of the lazy Susan assembly is of adjustable height and needs to be shortened. One does this by losening the screw that fastens the two components of the pole. I unscrewed the shelves from the cabinet door and pulled out the whole shelf assembly to clean everything and the inside of the cabinet while it was empty, but I am not sure if it is really needed to do all this disassembly. My only goof was not tightening the screw attaching the shelf to the pole hard enough when I reassembled the cabinet the shelf slipped down the first time I placed things on it. :-) The second time I used a better screwdriver, the shelf is still in place. It took me about one hour including the cleaning time.

No comments:

Post a Comment