Sunday, November 24, 2013

ALL SOLID WOOD Mission Style 3-Shelf Bookcase

ALL SOLID WOOD Mission Style 3-Shelf Bookcase in Natural FinishedThis is substantial, beautifully finished wood...I'm a 65 year old (not particularly strong) female and I had no trouble putting this together in a little over thirty minutes...and that's with my puppy driving me nuts :-))

The shelf was easy to assemble and it looks nice. The color of the wood is just what I expected and the price is reasonable. Delivery was timely,

Buy ALL SOLID WOOD Mission Style 3-Shelf Bookcase Now

I really like the looks of this bookshelf and at $129 I expected a quality piece. However, the drill holes were misaligned on the mantle top--my husband had to take it apart and re-drill the holes so they would line up properly. The wood looks good and it is solid. Looks just like the picture.

Read Best Reviews of ALL SOLID WOOD Mission Style 3-Shelf Bookcase Here

The bookshelf was easy and quick to assemble, is very sturdy good quality and looks good. Oh, and it holds books!

Want ALL SOLID WOOD Mission Style 3-Shelf Bookcase Discount?

Straightforward to put together but parts did not fit together well. One shelf has tiny, random drill holes in the front that have no purpose that I can see. The mantle was missing a screw hole, happily I have a drill and was able to remedy that. I needed it to re-drill another hole that was not straight.

Once together it is very pretty, but is wobbly and cannot be tightened any more. The screws are hex-head screws and the hex stripped while trying to get the shelves tight. The screws did not tighten deep in some holes to be able to use the wooden plug covers. I am going to try to take the screws out, purchase new screws and see if I can make this more sturdy. Sorry to say I bought two of these and cannot decide if it is worth putting the other together. They are not sturdy enough for the purpose that I bought them!

Save 48% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment