Thursday, November 7, 2013

AVF PS933PB-C Wall Mounted Glass Shelving System for TV and AV Components - Black

AVF PS933PB-C Wall Mounted Glass Shelving System for TV and AV Components - BlackThis mounted shelving unit was exactly what we were looking for after searching local stores and the internet. We hung our flat screen television on the wall and needed to connect our stereo receiver, cd player, dvr and blue ray. We did not want to purchase a large piece of funiture to house all of these components. We ordered this wall unit and received it within a week. This unit was very easy to install, includes a cover to hide the wires and shelves are very sturdy to hold all the weight of our components. I would highly recommend this mounted shelving unit. Wouldn't recommend hanging this in the reach of small children.

This product came in a timely manner. The packaging was injured a bit but all was well with the product inside the box. When mounting this unit, I recommend attaching it to a wall stud as the shelves are much heavier than expected. However heavy, it has the feeling of quality and looks neat and clean underneath my wall mounted flat screen. It also freed up alot of space. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes quality and clean lines in their furnishings.

Buy AVF PS933PB-C Wall Mounted Glass Shelving System for TV and AV Components - Black Now

I read every review for this product and similar products and found this to have the best review track record, but needless to say, I still had problems. The product arrived promptly with no damage. It was very easy to put together and mount to the wall. The depth of the shelves was adequate and the support frame was very sturdy. The wire channel was more then adequate for the cables I needed to run. Now the disappointing part! The glass shelves look awesome, but each shelve is glued to it's individual support frames. The glue gave way within minutes of mounting and setting my stereo and associated equipment on each glass shelf. I was nowhere near the weight limit of the shelves. After using a razor and alcohol to clean each of the gluing surfaces and purchasing "Gorilla Glue" and applying the glue to the cleaned surfaces, I was able to keep this from happening again. I shouldn't have to FIX products I purchase especially for the over price of this product. In any case, all is well and it looks great, after I glued the glass shelves back to the support brackets. It's a shame the manufacturer can't invest in a better adhesive for such an important part of the unit. I'm just glad I didn't have a heavy flat screen on the glass shelve when it decided to give way. Best advice; purchase Gorilla Glue, rubbing alcohol and a razor blade if you plan to purchase this product. Good Luck!

Read Best Reviews of AVF PS933PB-C Wall Mounted Glass Shelving System for TV and AV Components - Black Here

I liked the design of the product in that I was abale to put an XBOX, PS3,Wii and a phone all on the top shelf, cable box and wireless router on the second and modem and tivo on the bottom shelf and it seems to hold them up ok (I actually wall mounted my flat panel above the rack so it all looks like one unit). My issue is that the shelves com with metal cylinders glued to the glass shelves which have screw holes in them and are used for attaching them to the supports. One of the cylinders on my top shelf came off. I left voice mails and emails with the company based in the US and got ZERO RESPONSE. So if your package shows up missing a screw I guess your on your own.

Want AVF PS933PB-C Wall Mounted Glass Shelving System for TV and AV Components - Black Discount?

Installs easy, looks awesome, perfect to pair with wall mounted flat screen TVs. It's a tiny bit difficult to get the shelves to be level, but certainly not impossible.

Save 36% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment