Friday, November 15, 2013

Furinno 11174 Just Mid TV Stand, White Finish with Espresso Edging White Tube

Furinno 11174 Just Mid TV Stand, White Finish with Espresso Edging White TubeWorks for what I needed it for, a small stand in a small temporary apartment. Check the measurements, it is tiny. But hey, you get what you pay for, I got exactly what I expected. I wouldn't expect this to hold up to heavy use or for a long time.

This was simple to put together. A little small, but it will do the job. It looks nice my daughters girl cave.

Buy Furinno 11174 Just Mid TV Stand, White Finish with Espresso Edging White Tube Now

This table is a little flimsy and short but other then that it's alright. I keep a 32" flat screen tv on it and it seems to bow just a tiny bit underneath the TV. That being said, I've been using it for about 4 months and it hasn't collapsed yet so... I guess I would recommend it to anyone who cannot find something better for the same price on craigslist.

Read Best Reviews of Furinno 11174 Just Mid TV Stand, White Finish with Espresso Edging White Tube Here

I have to be honest my hopes were not high for this tv stand but i was definatly wrong. For only like $37 it was a bargain, super easy to assemble and very sturdy. I've got my old 37" or so tube television on it and it's holding up really well. If anyone out there is looking for a no-frills, yet still really nice tv stand I highly recommend this one.

Want Furinno 11174 Just Mid TV Stand, White Finish with Espresso Edging White Tube Discount?

This is not an expensive piece of furniture, however, you cannot beat the actual quality for the price!!! And it looks darn good!! It is not rickety, either, but is perfect for a lightweight TV in our kid's play room, plus has enough room for DVD, cable box, etc. Truly cannot beat it!!!

Save 61% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment