Saturday, November 16, 2013

Over the Sink Shelf - Bronze

Over the Sink Shelf - BronzeYou can get this VERY SAME (same pic and everything) from The Lakeside Collection (google it) they ask 14.95 and have the rest of the collection that goes with it, also 14.95 each....Think about it.

I love this piece, I just wish the paper towel holder was on the other side. However, I was able to turn it around and it works well with my kitchen décor.

Buy Over the Sink Shelf - Bronze Now

I bought this so that my cat could sit on it and enjoy the morning Sun. While it is too low for my fauset to open all of the way, I still can use the faucet without much trouble. It is well made, looks great, and is strong enough for my 10 lb cat.

Read Best Reviews of Over the Sink Shelf - Bronze Here

Nice product to help with clutter and add a small plant, but not as sturdy as I had hoped for. It was not tall enough to fit over our faucet so we cut a hole and then it fit.

Want Over the Sink Shelf - Bronze Discount?

Ok, I'm sure everyone mentioned this, but the instructions have NO WORDS on them, just pictures and you better be smart or you might not figure it out lol. It took me about 30 min to put this together. I think the towel part is cool but really it isn't functional because of how close it is to the water in the sink. If you have dirty dishes, your whole towel roll will be done for. Besides that, it's sturdy, holds my things, and I would still recommend it to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment