Friday, November 8, 2013

FURINNO 4-Tier Open Shelf Bookcase Shelving Unit

FURINNO 4-Tier Open Shelf Bookcase Shelving UnitI was hesitant to buy this with no reviews and after seeing all the poor reviews on the other bookshelves by this manufacturer, but for the price ($39 & free shipping) it was worth the risk. I am pleasantly surprised! The bookshelf is sturdy, looks nice, and is absolutely perfect for what I needed it for a shelf to hold my preschooler's books, puzzles, and activities. It is compact (check the measurements does not hold large books and the shelves are not deep) which is just what I needed. It arrived in good shape, was very easy to put together, and is sturdy.

The only BIG downside is that the 20 screws you use to screw the shelves in are exposed on the sides of the shelf! This is REALLY ugly and does not show up in the manufacturer's photos. See my picture. Otherwise I would have given the bookshelf 5 stars it is worth the price for a cheap bookshelf that does the job.

I bought this to go with a Mahogony crib that I just bought. To my surprise, I received the bookshelf and EVERYTHING is in Chinese. Then the bookshelf was not Mahogony like the 7 online pictures showed but it was WHITE. I was extremely upset and going to return it but the sane husband said not to worry about it. If I had know that the packaging and paperwork was going to be in Chinese and that the bookshelf wasn't going to be the correct color, I wouldn't have bought this.

Buy FURINNO 4-Tier Open Shelf Bookcase Shelving Unit Now

Very easy to assemble but there was no covers to hide the screw heads going down both sides of shelves. Of the 5 shelves 3 were damaged (corners buckled or 1 missing about 1" of the laminate covering on the corner). Would definately return but was just too much trouble...will not repurchase from this company!

Read Best Reviews of FURINNO 4-Tier Open Shelf Bookcase Shelving Unit Here

bought this shelf along with many other items to put together a bed set for my sons room this came quick and was easy to assemble. only warning i think i should share is that the shelves arent adjustable theyre screwed in.

Want FURINNO 4-Tier Open Shelf Bookcase Shelving Unit Discount?

went together quickly and easily and holds a lot of books. Plenty of room between shelves to place pretty sizeable books and note books.

Save 53% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment