Saturday, November 30, 2013

Lynk 6-Shelf Organizer

Lynk 6-Shelf OrganizerBought this since it was the only organizer that fit the space I had in my closet. It was super simple to build and holds all my bulky sweaters and sweatshirts as well as my robes and sweatpants. The fabric shelves won't hold up to lots of books or other heavy items, but can easily handle clothing. The shelves built can be lifted with a pinky finger and would work great for small closets for bulky clothes, towels, or baby clothes & diapers. It is expandable in its height as well if you buy two you can stack it into a great many configurations to fit pretty much any space. It's not very deep so there's almost no chance of something getting shoved out of reach too.

This serves as a cheap storage shelf in my daughters tiny apartment! Also very stylish too! Great service and great price!

Buy Lynk 6-Shelf Organizer Now

No comments:

Post a Comment