Saturday, November 30, 2013

TV Cart

Home Source Industries TIF0024 TV Cart with Assorted Storage Solutions, BlackWhen looking at the options available I thought there was a difference between a Cart and a Stand. I needed something that would roll. The picture is deceiving as with the description being that it was a 'Cart' and what looked like wheels...

I like the unit but had to go buy wheels to mount on it so it could be rolled within the room.

This TV table is average quality but easy to assemble. Can be used with hard floor feet or without for use on carpet. Construction is pressed wood fiber with plastic laminate. The two openings for devices are a bit small. Most DVD or CD players won't fit but plenty of room for the Cable or Satellite box. Also a bit too tall for large HDTV's. Almost 3 feet high. Better suited for a digital printer or small HDTV(up to 32"). It is worth the low price.

Buy TV Cart Now

I LIKE LIKE HOW IT IS BUILT LIKE THE SIZE ALSO LIKE THE HIGHTH!!! WE HAD A LOWER ONE AND WE HAVE DAYCARE WAS VTO EASY FOR KIDS TO TOUCH TV SCREEN SO THATS THE REASON WE WENT TO HIGHER ONE!!!

Read Best Reviews of TV Cart Here

Easy to put together and very sturdy, lots of storage space..looks great, very satisfied with my purchase and would recommend to anyone who needs one!!!

Want TV Cart Discount?

I am really pleased with this cart. I looks great. It's sturdy. It fits in my space. And it wasn't that hard to put together (for me, a small not very strong woman). The backing was damaged in shipping, but the seller replaced it, and I so far like the product without it. The only drawback is that the CD holders are a little small and look cheap, but I haven't attached them. A fantastic value for the money.

Save 15% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment