Saturday, November 30, 2013

Original Scrapbox Workbox Black Raised Panel Scrapbooking Storage Cabinet

Original Scrapbox Workbox Black Raised Panel Scrapbooking Storage CabinetI am thrilled with this product. Assembly took a bit of time, but it was relatively easy, as the shipment included both written instructions and a nice DVD.

The finished unit is incredible. It is very well made, attractive, and easy to move, as it has very smooth rolling wheels. I am amazed at how much storage space it has.

I am a beader, and purchased this to store all of my supplies and tools it is PERFECT. The variety of "drawer" sizes is great, and the zipper pouches that fit on the end panels

make the entire package too good to be true. I cannot say enough great things about this!! I have never felt so organized in my life, and the fact that I can put everything away,

fold down the desk and close it to look like a piece of furniture means that I have a much tidier living room!

I did have to call the company about a part damaged in shipping, and they were wonderful sent out a new part immediately and were great on the phone as well.

Definitely a five-star product!

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment