Saturday, November 9, 2013

Rubbermaid 4B07 Triple Cube Shelf Kit

Rubbermaid 4B07 Triple Cube Shelf Kitit came in faster than promised-its a plus)

good quality, hard wood, quite bigger than I expected, but the dimensions are on the website-my fault )

cons: sharp edges and heavy (really heavy-I would not use the included hardware to hang it in my kid`s room into the drywall-went to home depot for something more serious instead) the most important part-color is off-the only reason I got these was the light birch color to coordinate my kid`s furniture-its actually much darker-bamboo style -exactly like target`s box shelves that I did not buy just because of the color(

Rubbermaid Triple Cube Shelf Kit

I bought this for my bathroom, I recently move to a new apartment, we decided to use the master bedroom as a family room, and use the second bedroom with a more "simple" bathroom besides, this shelf turns a boring bathroom into a modern one, we put it in an asimetrical position, it's not only cute but also practical for the toiletry

Buy Rubbermaid 4B07 Triple Cube Shelf Kit Now

No comments:

Post a Comment