Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Seville Classics SHE14049 2-Tier Corner Shelf Organizer

Seville Classics SHE14049 2-Tier Corner Shelf OrganizerWhenever I buy something online, I am always hesitant because I don't know if the item will look or perform as it is shown/described. This is one of my best purchases from Amazon. It's heavy weight (not like the cheaper ones the stores have). It fits the cabinet beautifully and it feels very strong. It was a great buy and if you are on the fence about getting it, get it....you won't regret it.

Metal Construction, well made, has a little weight to it. Don't have to worry about this one bowing on you. A good purchase overall.

Buy Seville Classics SHE14049 2-Tier Corner Shelf Organizer Now

This thing is awesome! It looks nice when sitting on my shelf. I'm using it to separate my plates so I don't have to keep taking the smaller ones out to use the bigger ones underneath. I've got a really small kitchen so this has helped tremendously. It's also really sturdy so I don't feel any unease putting my heavy plates on it. Really happy I bought this.

Read Best Reviews of Seville Classics SHE14049 2-Tier Corner Shelf Organizer Here

I have 16 dinner plates and 2 serving bowls organized with this. I put some plates on middle and the two bowls on the top shelf. Now, I can easily grab a plate off bottom stack without lifting the bowls. Sturdy and well made. Material is kind of a square channel with a hollow center. Be sure to measure before buying. Recommend!

Want Seville Classics SHE14049 2-Tier Corner Shelf Organizer Discount?

This corner shelf is used in a bathroom cabinet to hold medicine bottles and such. The dimensions were accurate and fit in my cabinet well; however, when placed in my cabinet it was wobbly and would not lay flat. I think I can fix it by bending it just a bit, but feel like I should not have to. Hence the four star review. Otherwise it looks great and is made out of strong metal.

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment