Tuesday, November 26, 2013

TechCraft 50-Inch Hi-Boy TV Credenza and Media Console, No Tools Required, Walnut

TechCraft 50-Inch Hi-Boy TV Credenza and Media Console, No Tools Required, Walnut
  • No tools Required construction - Out of the box to Fully Assembled in about 10 minutes
  • An amazing innovation designed to save you time and hassle
  • Sleek Walnut finish fits most home decors
  • Holds up to 8 components, with an open access slot for convenience

This is the perfect piece of furniture for a large TV. It even makes our 55 inch look classy. I couldn't be happier with it

Buy TechCraft 50-Inch Hi-Boy TV Credenza and Media Console, No Tools Required, Walnut Now

Fine product-----very pleased with design and ability to accommodate many stereo components and large flat screen TV on top. Well built and actually reasonably easy to assemble BUT:

came WITHOUT assembly instructions

Had MINOR damage/scratches but I was able to hid with matching stain.

ITEM: Techcraft AWC 5036 50" hiboy credenza

VC

Read Best Reviews of TechCraft 50-Inch Hi-Boy TV Credenza and Media Console, No Tools Required, Walnut Here

I looked at a lot of credenzas before choosing this one and must say I haven't been disappointed. There are a couple things that I don't really care for but I can understand why it was made the way it was. But first off I must say I feel the decision to use UPS to deliver such a heavy package was not a good idea. Due to its weight I thought it would come by freight truck not UPS. And when UPS arrived I was there and the box was a tore up mess. The UPS driver told me it was nearly impossible for him to move it around by himself and the packaging showed it. The box had holes and rips that were taped up over and over and the Styrofoam was sticking out with pieces shredded off. The UPS guy said to me, "well, give us a call when you want me to pick it up and send it back" because we both figured the pieces inside must have been a broken scratched mess.

I took pictures of the box before opening it and then began to see what was inside. I was very surprised to find none of the beautiful wood pieces were damaged what so ever. The glass was fine and everything was still there. All pieces were heavily packaged in Styrofoam some of which was broken into tiny shards which itself was a major clean up issue but I won't get into that.

The credenza assembled in about 15 minutes without using one single tool. I was amazed at how well thought out the construction was and what nice fasteners they used to make it assemble so cool. And too, it is made out of nice heavy wood which is all designed to fit together very snug and precise. The doors open and close perfectly and the glass is tempered so no worries of breaking it. Not to mention it is very attractive and functional.

Cons:

1) It has gaping holes in the back panel which allow for ventilation but depending on your wall color, these holes may make the inside look funny. Seems like they could have left the back panel solid with partial cutouts allowing you to remove the ones of your choice.

2) The top inside shelf area is rather large and seems a bit overwhelming. We have our electronics behind the doors (the remotes have no problems through the glass) so ended up getting a couple complimentary baskets to slide into the top area to hold instruction manuals, TV guides, remotes etc.

But all in all it is a great piece‼‼‼!

Want TechCraft 50-Inch Hi-Boy TV Credenza and Media Console, No Tools Required, Walnut Discount?

This is a well made, elegant designed, solid wood, quality constructed and easy to assemble TV Equipment Stand.

I recommend it.

Save 10% Off

Before buying this I had bought other furniture from OfficeDepot and it was very time consuming to assemble. When I got this I was prepared for the worst, but was pleasantly surprised. Very easy. The front of the unit is completely assembled in the box. You just literally slide some pieces together and you're done. The unit is very solid and gorgeous. Honestly, I did not expect it to be this nice. It's real wood and it's worth every penny.

Biggest concerns for me were quality and ventilation for the audio and gaming equipment. The stand is well designed with ventilation in mind and I have noticed no issues with either my xbox or onkyo receiver.

Lastly, the TV is much easier to view being on this TV stand, as opposed to a shorter stand. It's much more comfortable.

If you wanna check this TV stand out before buying it from Amazon, I recommend checking it out at HH Greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment