Saturday, November 23, 2013

TRINITY EcoStorage™ Bamboo Kitchen Cart

TRINITY EcoStorage™ Bamboo Kitchen CartThis is a quality product: great materials and marvelous engineering. The bamboo top is thick and heavy and fits precisely and securely,,t is easy to remove and use or clean elsewhere. 'm 85 and designed my own kitchen remodel project. The cart arrived promptly and was super easy for me to put together while sitting on a chair.

This is exactly what I needed in my kitchen. We don't have much cabinet space and needed to find somewhere to store our pots and pans. This was perfect! Hang the pans on the side hooks, store the pots on the top shelf, and crock pot and blender on the bottle. Love the bamboo top! I made the mistake of washing it right after I got it, and it quickly lost it's warm brown color, but I did some research and bought an oil treatment for bamboo, rubbed it on with a paper towel, and it was back to normal. Assembly was so easy. I'm assembly challenged and was able to do it without my husband.

Buy TRINITY EcoStorage™ Bamboo Kitchen Cart Now

very nice and is a sturdy piece, easy to put together, i especially like the ability to move it around the kitchen

Read Best Reviews of TRINITY EcoStorage™ Bamboo Kitchen Cart Here

Just what I wanted for a spot where I had moved out a restaurant chopping block (to a new home) but still needed a block there in the kitchen. I removed the wheels and the height was perfect.

Want TRINITY EcoStorage™ Bamboo Kitchen Cart Discount?

It's perfect easy to put together and is absolutely perfect in the kitchen it met all of our needs. The chopping block is at a nice height wheels anywhere you put it.

Save 40% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment