Saturday, November 23, 2013

ezGear The Original EZL Stand for iPod and MP3 Players (White)

ezGear The Original EZL Stand for iPod and MP3 Players
  • Stand for iPod/iPhone/Zen iRiver & more
  • Anti-Skid Feet
  • Perfect Viewing Angle
  • No Skid Pads
  • ezGear Quality and Affordability

I got a padded envelope in the mail only a few days after ordering this. I couldn't believe it was this stand but sure enough it was. It folds into a completely flat position so it can fit almost anywhere. This is excellent for travel or around the house. I looked at other stands but they were not as reasonably priced as this one. I recommend it!

Buy ezGear The Original EZL Stand for iPod and MP3 Players (White) Now

Ordered on June28th, and received product July 1st that's fast.

I ordered a White thru Dollar-Rite and a Black thru Amazon, but leaned it won't shipped until August 6th. So I canceled the black and bought my 2nd white here.

I love this stand, it works well with other items also like my calculator. And I like the white I can see it easier in my i-touch accessory case.

I tried tipping the stand over with my i-Touch on it. It's pretty darn sturdy, coming back to its original seating position after letting go in trying to tip the stand over. Of course the stand is perfect for an i-Pod without a case. Next I put my i-touch into my leather flip top case -It still fits perfect, both ways -with the flip top hung over the other side of the stand, or tucked right behind the back of the Pod case itself.

The leather snap tongue fits snugly between the 2 front support legs adding an additional tip over security holding the pod so it can't slide off (besides the original non-slip surface of the legs themselves.)

The USB female dock connector is the perfect size to fit between the opening of the two legs. But if the pod is not in a case then you must move the pod (slightly forward toward the front about the thickness of the tip of my index finger on the very bottom. (I have small hands and fingers) in order to allow the pod to sit straight. With the Leather case on, I can use the USB dock connector without having to resort moving the pod forward to sit flat. Most, if not all, stands I've looked at don't allow space for a USB dock connector, so this is a real plus. And actually the reason why I bought this stand over all the others.

I noticed it's impossible to use the 3.5mm audio jack because one of the legs covers it. I plan on drilling a small hole on the right leg, or use a Roto tool to cut a small rounded indent for the Audio Jack.

I use a leather Optio Pentax case to hold all my pod accessories (best little case for the money made of top grain leather), including the i-Touch when traveling for complete safety. This stand doesn't take-up any room at all and couldn't fit any better. The thickness of the white plastic is 1/8 inch (not including the hinges). I have all kinds of sweet goodies over my 71 years, therefore I can safely say that this plastic stand will survive your lifetime with average normal care which you should do anyway unless you don't work for your money.

It's not worth more than $5.00 because of the material, but the design is so good it beats those $17 and $20 dollar items which aren't guaranteed to last any longer. In short a helluva buy, a great price, and does exactly which it is intended for. Even my wife wants one now for her TV stand and one for her desk to hold notes upright for typing.

Read Best Reviews of ezGear The Original EZL Stand for iPod and MP3 Players (White) Here

You can't beat a $5 buck stand (tax included) with free shipping (without having to meet amazon's $25 min. purchase). Shipping came alarmingly fast too. Ordered sunday, came tuesday. It's about 1/8" (with thin pad) thick for most of the stand closed, and 1/4" thick where the pins/joints are. It's fairly stable when an mp3 player is not resting on it, and very stable when there's weight on it.

The plastic quality is mediocre, and is the type where if it experiences enough force in the wrong direction, one the legs will snap off. This shouldn't be an issue if you leave it at home, or if you make sure it is closed and stays closed if you carry it in a heavy bookbag. This is reflected by their 3 month warranty. The easel does snap into its open and shut positions.

Overall a great value.

Packaging was simple, and opened easily enough without tools.

Want ezGear The Original EZL Stand for iPod and MP3 Players (White) Discount?

Need a functioning stand for your hand-held gadget without all the bells and whistles? This stand does that perfectly.

Awesome:

++There are little non-skid pads on the stand and feet so your device won't run off on you.

++Perfect viewing angle to see the little screen

++Slip holes so USB cables and adapters can be threaded through.

Not so Awesome:

--It's a little too thick to fit in a wallet. If you really need something that thin you can find something else on Amazon. I actually needed a little more durability so thickness isn't an issue.

I bought this little stand in white so I can easily find it in my bag.

I have the black and white versions of these i-pod stands. These make creat calculator, i-pod, cell phone or other small device holders. Great for use on an airplane. I like and recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment