Saturday, November 23, 2013

Welland 24 Inch x 8 Inch x 1.25 Inch Oliver Wall Shelf Display Floating Shelves Black

Welland 24 Inch x 8 Inch x 1.25 Inch Oliver Wall Shelf Display Floating Shelves BlackNice shelf with hidden mounting bracket. It has a nice glossy spray-paint finish. It's easy to mount and seems sturdy enough to hold my action figures. The reason I gave it only 4 stars is because one of the shelves (I bought 2 of these) that I ordered came with a very small paint chip on the edge. I just used a black pentel pen to mask the defect. Overall a great product.

I bought a bunch of these to display all my heels (stacked verticallyabout 5 from floor to celling) and they are perfect for that! They're very sturdy and have a tight fit on the frame. Creates an amazing look to the room. Recommend.

Buy Welland 24 Inch x 8 Inch x 1.25 Inch Oliver Wall Shelf Display Floating Shelves Black Now

No comments:

Post a Comment