Saturday, November 16, 2013

Welland 36 Inch X 3.25 Inch X 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf Black

Welland 36 Inch X 3.25 Inch X 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf Blackthese wall shelves lived up to my expectations

they are well made and sturdy and are a good product for the price.

Took it out of the packaging, was very happy, it was in great condition, followed the directions to mount, and now it is beautifully hanging on my family room wall with candles, pictures, and knick knacks! Perfect for anyone who wants that mantel look but doesnt have a fireplace! Very happy! Love it!

Buy Welland 36 Inch X 3.25 Inch X 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf Black Now

I bought this because there is no fireplace in my home and I wanted a mantel to hang my stockings. It is a good solid product. It did the job and I am very happy with it. I had a little trouble putting it up where I wanted it only because my wall studs were too far apart. Other than that, the shelf is pretty good.

Read Best Reviews of Welland 36 Inch X 3.25 Inch X 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf Black Here

a beautiful and contemporary shelf to put anywhere in a home. it has no visible brackets and looks fabulous just floating on the wall. a great piece of wood put to good use.

Want Welland 36 Inch X 3.25 Inch X 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf Black Discount?

This shelf is a companion to one I ordered many years ago. It is very well made and includes a slot for the standing of plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment