Sunday, November 3, 2013

Winsome Wood Leo Shelf / Storage, Book, 2-Tier Wide

Winsome Wood Leo Shelf / Storage, Book, 2-Tier WideI just bought both the large (3 shelf) as well as this one. They just look grand in my living room. They are very easy to assemble and require no tools other than the small wrench which is included. Of course, now I have to rearrange my living room. Both items add a lot of class to my space and I am very glad that I bought both items. The baskets are sturdy with good handles on them and they can hold a good deal of stuff. The wood is high quality and has been finished very well. All in all, a very good value.

The shelving unit was very easy to put together and is really nice and stable. I thought it was going to be a bit bigger but that was my bad for not measuring. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase.

Buy Winsome Wood Leo Shelf / Storage, Book, 2-Tier Wide Now

The product is finea little wobbly. And one of the holes that was supposed to be predrilled was not fully predrilled, so we had to do it ourselves.

Read Best Reviews of Winsome Wood Leo Shelf / Storage, Book, 2-Tier Wide Here

This piece is heavy, strong and attractive. Very easy to assemble. A real find for an office.

Want Winsome Wood Leo Shelf / Storage, Book, 2-Tier Wide Discount?

OK, so I admit that I probably should've read the fine print more clearly, but this DOES NOT come with the baskets as pictured. I am PO'd! This item is available through other vendors on amazon and they all sell it WITH the baskets so it is very confusing. There is another vendor selling the shelf and baskets for $75. Now if I want the baskets, I have to pay an ADDITIONAL 80 bucks to what I've already spent. Don't buy it from this vendor...you'll get more for your money elsewhere

Save 27% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment