Thursday, December 26, 2013

Akro-Mils 8366 Tilt and Lock Plastic Parts Storage Bin, Blue

Akro-Mils 8366 Tilt and Lock Plastic Parts Storage Bin, BlueI bought 4 of these originaly with the advice of a friend, Imounted them inside my work van on the doors (I have a window lessvan) by mounting plywood then ataching them. I really didnt thinkthey would work out very well, but was I ever wrong!! Not only do theydo what they are suppose to do (organize screws and such) But theyDONT come open when you dont want them to. I was so impressed withthem that I bought another set for the side doors of my truck. If Ihad more places for them I'd buy more! The weight I ask them to holdis incredible, and they do it!

Willy

Carpenter contractor from

Racine Wi.

Now that I have used 2 different sizes of the product inside my work van, I want to say that this is 'perfect'. I am a bit difficult to please, but this product is great. The material is neither too soft nor too hard, do not open by themselves, are easily to remove when you want to refill drawers, stack tightly and easily, fit in a variety of places, are not as noisy as metal (with no sharp edges), you can see what's inside, and best of all, BEST OF ALL, they are still working after almost 2 years! Am I still living in America? TJS

Buy Akro-Mils 8366 Tilt and Lock Plastic Parts Storage Bin, Blue Now

No comments:

Post a Comment