Monday, December 16, 2013

Altra Hollow Core TV Stand, 60-Inch

Altra 1181296 Hollow Core TV Stand, 60-Inch, WhiteIn all honesty, I don't understand why IKEA doesn't make a tv stand more similar to this (with a better price) because it matches ALL our IKEA living room items... either way, it looks fabulous and really was a breeze to put together. My reason for only 4 stars is that there was a big chip in one of the shelves and I have to paint it to make it look better; I presume this happened during shipping. Either way, if you have white furniture in your living room and looking for an awesome entertainment center to be the envy of your friends... get this. I love the ROOMY shelves so that we can fit all our peripherals comfortably and not look cluttered.... plus the back covers all those lame wires/cables so it looks EXTRA nice. happy with my purchase.

Great quality and nice color grain.. recommended to all !!

Received sooner then expected, easy to assemble, sturdy and useful..

Buy Altra Hollow Core TV Stand, 60-Inch Now

The stand was very easy to assemble. All pieces were included, and it is sturdy enough to hold my 100lb projection. I'm very happy with this purchase!

Read Best Reviews of Altra Hollow Core TV Stand, 60-Inch Here

The item arrived properly packaged. Instructions were clear, making assembly easy. Once put together, the stand was solid and surprisingly good looking. I considered other far more expensive items, but I am glad I went with this.

Want Altra Hollow Core TV Stand, 60-Inch Discount?

The packaging was good, that being said I don't know how this product got so scratched up with some corners peeling off. Even so... It looks good in my living room and I am going to stick with it, because the price was right. Also note: The package on arrival is very heavy!

Save 53% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment