Monday, December 16, 2013

Foremost TSH20227-D Larissa TV Stand, Espresso

Foremost TSH20227-D Larissa TV Stand, EspressoYep.. directions were terrible. It doesn't tell you what is front vs. back, so you need to be cautious about the lacquered side. We had to take it completely apart after we realized we were doing it wrong. Also, we got our end piece without being pre-drilled. So, the top isn't drilled down on one side. I've uploaded pictures depicting the missing drill points on the part. I would recommend not buying this product.

UPDATE

I uploaded pictures showing the lack of professionalism and missing holes in part "D" for this product. But Amazon promptly took them down.. Almost gonna not shop Amazon. Thanks Amazon.

This product arrived when on time. The packaging was not damaged, but the item was. The top came with a scratch in the corner. The drawers were both broken where the sliders connect on. I had to glue them together to put the drawers together. If I would have known how easily some of the components could be broken I would have bought a comparable item at a local store.

Buy Foremost TSH20227-D Larissa TV Stand, Espresso Now

Ok, so this thing seemed like a good deal until i got it.. I opened the box and 2 pieces were broken then as i tried to still put it together i noticed it didnt have holes drilled where the instructions indicated which made it impossible to put together. i didnt read the reviews before I bought it...

I will say this, the return policy looks super simple.. I clicked return item in my amazon account and it spit out a prepaid return label and even gave the option to have it picked up at my residence! In addtion amazon says they will refund my purchase within 2 days of recieving the returned item!! Thats a really amazing return policy especially for an online store.. Im shipping it back tommorrow so we will see how the return goes...

Kudos to Amazon for good return policy!!

...But boo to this product :(

Read Best Reviews of Foremost TSH20227-D Larissa TV Stand, Espresso Here

The style is everything I had hoped for and was easy to assemble. Even though the product was packaged very well, one of the drawer sides came broken, snapped in half along the drawer slide. (And a couple of minor dinks on the edges which I touched up with a black sharpie.) Very lightweight, flimsy-feeling wood for the drawers. I glued it together myself, but doubt the drawer will hold weight without breaking again. The product is cheap. YOU MUST BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THE VENEER! It will peel off with no effort, literally paper thin. The slides on the cabinet on one side were off. The drawer rubbed the body once in. I had to move the slide, fill in old screw holes and drill new ones for screws. I also ordered end tables, but it's been three months with no sign of them becoming available. If they never do, I'll never have a matching set. Would only recommend for single, or gentle adults. Doubt very much it would hold up at all to children or college students.

Want Foremost TSH20227-D Larissa TV Stand, Espresso Discount?

This is a very attractive entertainment center. It assembles easily enough (though not without some confusion; more on that below), and the drawers have a good depth to them and slide easily. The open areas of the unit are adequate if you don't have too many devices: it fits our receiver on one side and our Blu-Ray and Tivo HD stacked on the other, which fortunately is all we need it to hold. The hole in back for the cords is small, but it worked fine -just needed some Twister-level contortioning to get the devices connected and cables arranged.

Be careful putting it together: several pieces look like they could go one way or another, but there is definitely a right and wrong way to put it together, and the diagrams are not precise enough. Maybe I missed something, but I ended up putting it together backwards. Fortunately I was able to disassemble and reassemble it correctly without really damaging it.

Save 26% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment