Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Bookcase w Glass Doors (True White)

Bookcase w Glass DoorsI do like the style, size and look of the cabinet, however the problems with assembly left me wishing I had went out in town and purchased a different product especially considering the cost of the cabinet. It arrived in 2 boxes the information never said anything about it needing assembly. The instructions were simply a picture nothing to say what to do first or where to start. To start with, the back pieces were to thick to slide into the slots on the side pieces, we had to chisel out the slots so the back pieces would slide in, then not all the holes for the shelf supports were pre-drilled, then none of the holes for the door latch pieces were pre-drilled. We got it together, but I doubt that it is square, the doors don't line up correctly, one is slightly higher than the other. I'm disappointed considering how much I paid for the cabinet. I've learned my lesson, and will not buy another piece of furniture from online. Although I do like the style of the piece I don't think I would have bought it for this price, had I seen it in person... maybe for 1/2 the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment