Wednesday, December 18, 2013

ClosetMaid 12-Inch Shelf Support Brackets, White, 12-Pack #1775

ClosetMaid 12-Inch Shelf Support Brackets, White, 12-Pack  #1775Just what we needed to add supports to existing clisetmaid shelving. Arrived very quickly. No trying to figure out how to make the wrong brackets suffice.

Those are the original support brackets from ClosetMaid. I actually needed only 8 but figured it's cheaper to buy a dozen from this seller, Antonline, than buying a smaller quantity.

Buy ClosetMaid 12-Inch Shelf Support Brackets, White, 12-Pack #1775 Now

Ordered these to install white vinyl coated wire shelving that I picked up at the local ReStore. They worked perfectly and my shelves have made organization in the garage a dream.

Read Best Reviews of ClosetMaid 12-Inch Shelf Support Brackets, White, 12-Pack #1775 Here

These, in combination with some closetmaid shelves helped me make a closet from scratch. They even fit on non-closet maid grill-like shelves.

Want ClosetMaid 12-Inch Shelf Support Brackets, White, 12-Pack #1775 Discount?

The braces in the package I received do not fit. They will not work in the intended fashion (as shown in the diagrams) because the notch on top was not cut deeply enough. I needed one brace in a hurry, so I filed the notch open until it fit. It takes several minutes, so this will be a real pain to repeat when I need the others.

This a ClosetMaid MANUFACTURING ERROR. Whatever happened to quality control?

No comments:

Post a Comment