Friday, December 27, 2013

OXO Good Grips Plug-In Charging Shelf

OXO Good Grips Plug-In Charging ShelfNice neat way to store your cell while it is charging. No more wild wiring laying everywhere. Your cell charger plugs into your cell and then into this shelf which in turn is plugted into the electrial outlet. It works as advertised. Only down side is that the weight of the cell sometimes causes the shelf to tilt down thereby pulling itself out of the electrical outlet never feel out, just disconnects from the electrical. Tightening the connection resolves the issue.

Love this charging station for travel and at home. It provide one place to charge my gadgets without me placing them on the floor

Buy OXO Good Grips Plug-In Charging Shelf Now

I bought this on a whim at at a discount store for $6 and I was skeptical because it looked flimsy.

Works well for me, fits my HTC One fine. I did find it very hard to rotate the plug to adapt it to a horizontal wall outlet. I REALLY had to use force to turn it I was worried I was going to break it.

Definitely worth $6, I was shocked to see how much the non-discounted price is!! Not sure if it's worth all that...

Read Best Reviews of OXO Good Grips Plug-In Charging Shelf Here

Handy gadget. It does exactly what it is supposed to do, which is always great. This product is great! Wow

Want OXO Good Grips Plug-In Charging Shelf Discount?

Works very nicely. Not stylish, but it works well, and keeps the kiddo's phones and cords up off the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment