Thursday, December 12, 2013

"Cross Style" Metal Spacesaver, 3 Shelf, Satin Nickel

'Cross Style'  Metal Spacesaver, 3 Shelf, Satin NickelDo not waste your money on this. Very wobbly and unstable, not even attractive looking. I'm sending this back, and spending a little more on a nicer one (not this brand though!)

Manufacturer isn't available via phone for support ( I got a fast busy signal every time I tried to call)...

NO customer service/support, product is missing parts! I have friends who have bought this item, and they too ARE MISSING PARTS! 0 stars, stay away do not buy itfind another model and manufacturer.

BUYER BEWARE!

Buy "Cross Style" Metal Spacesaver, 3 Shelf, Satin Nickel Now

I am a regular shopper at Amazon.com and usually have no problems with anything I order. However, this time I am totally surprised and disappointed. This rack, for lack of a better word, is not pearl nickel, but grey. The parts are not much larger than 1/2 inch in diameter. When I opened the package I thought a mistake had been made on the box picture, but when I opened it, the picture shows exactly what you are going to get. The workmanship is poor, to say the least. The holes that have been drilled into the posts do not entirely match up on all the pieces, and in some cases the metal tag from the drilling is still inside the post so that you can not put the other posts into the end to screw it together. The only way you could do this is punch out the metal tag inside the post. Also, not all of the holes were drilled correctly, so that not all post pieces will match up. Only put one star because I had to.

Read Best Reviews of "Cross Style" Metal Spacesaver, 3 Shelf, Satin Nickel Here

For $18 it's a pretty good buy. It really isn't too sturdy, but I didn't need to mount it on the wall with the stuff I put on it. I'm pretty confident that it won't topple over. It just wobbles a little when I put stuff on the shelf. I don't put heavy stuff on the shelves anyway. Besides, I don't think you can put heavy items in the middle of the shelves because it will start to bend down a little. It fits our small bathroom just fine and does it's job. No complaints here.

Want "Cross Style" Metal Spacesaver, 3 Shelf, Satin Nickel Discount?

We desperately needed something functional but inexpensive we could use to get some shelf space in one of the bathrooms of a place we were renting, and this was perfect. It's reasonably attractive, pretty easy to put together (the instructions are helpful), it's open (which is good, since it partially blocks a window), and, secured to the wall, is perfectly sturdy for the intended use. It's got a nice finish that seems like it should hold up for a long time, even in South Carolina humidity. We saw similar products at Lowe's, but for much more money. Very pleased.

Save 43% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment