Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Walnut 5-tier Leaning Ladder Book Shelf

Walnut 5-tier Leaning Ladder Book ShelfI bought this to match my furniture and have some shelves for DVD Blue Rays as well as some decorative stuff. It looks really nice, but it probably won't last long. Not real sturdy sitting against the wall and hopefully it won't get knocked over. The rest of my furniture is solid wood, so this was a bit of a change for me. Looks really nice, just not sure of the quality.

I thought that this shelf was easy to put togeather and looked great. I used my to store dvd's and thought it

looked much nicer than a standard dvd unit.

Buy Walnut 5-tier Leaning Ladder Book Shelf Now

Was looking for something to go on the "other side of the bed" from night stand where things could be displayed. This fit perfectly in the allotted space, looks great and is very sturdy without being too heavy to move if needed.

Read Best Reviews of Walnut 5-tier Leaning Ladder Book Shelf Here

I purchased this item for my son and daughter-in-law for their new home. It is just lovely, went together very easily and provides a visual separation between their open concept living/dining room. It is large enough to hold several things they wanted to display but no so big as it takes up too much floor space.

Want Walnut 5-tier Leaning Ladder Book Shelf Discount?

Awesome deal! I wanted a shelf like this but it was too pricey in stores. This shelf is sturdy and really pretty.

Save 75% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment