Sunday, December 29, 2013

White 5-tier Leaning Ladder Book Shelf

White 5-tier Leaning Ladder Book ShelfItem can early and was easy to assemble ( I did it by myself). I'm extremelly happy with the shelf it looks great in my dining nook with, being used as more of a plant holder and seems sturdy so far! Would def reccomend !

I bought four of these and put them together myself. The wood is not very heavy, like it's hollow or made of a very dry pine or something. But, because it's thin and not heavy I could put it together myself even though the directions recommend two people assemble it. The package comes with wall fasteners, which I did not need and an extra leg for the bottom shelf. Very easy to assemble and can be a bit rickety. But, once in place they stay put.

Things you will need: screwdriver, a sense of geometry! and carpeted floor. Even the directions recommend a carpeted floor. The directions are horribly written and illustrated, btw.

Note: the longer piece on the side of the shelf is actually two pieces and you can see a seam in the middle.

These shelves are made in China and have the feel of mass production. You may see a flaw in a rough edge or seam not completely flushed when put together, or a dibit in a corner that you would only notice because you assembled it yourself. However, overall, they're very nice looking shelves!

Buy White 5-tier Leaning Ladder Book Shelf Now

This is a steady shelf. I used it in my bathroom for towels and toileties, so I can't comment on if it would give any troubles had I use it to hold books and other heavy-like objects. It is a pressed wood, but it is of a great quality. It was also relatively easy to assemble--one person will do the job. I was worry when I saw the photo if this would be wobbly like any other pressed board furniture from Walmart or KMart, but to my surprise, this turns out nicely and I was presently surprised. Amazing for the $50-ish price and thank you to Amazin Prime for free 2 day shipping! This would be sold for at least $100-$150 at Walmart for a much cheaper quality. Would be about $200 at target on sale.

Great buy and im thinking about getting an additional one when I have the money. Highly recommended.

Read Best Reviews of White 5-tier Leaning Ladder Book Shelf Here

The shelf is very sturdy and looks great in my daughters room. Before, we couldn't keep all of her books together and now they fit on one shelf and stay up nicely. I am trying to find more things to put on the other shelves!! I am pleased with my purchase and would recommend the shelf!

Want White 5-tier Leaning Ladder Book Shelf Discount?

I put the shelf together quickly even with having to redo the bottom part when I realized it wouldn't match up correctly with the top part. Make certain they will go together the right way before you put the screws in! I placed my graduated-sized treasure chests on each shelf and it looks spectacular! I couldn't have found a better way to display them. My husband likes how it looks, too. Oh, I did have my husband look for a different screw when one of them just wouldn't fit right. This company should send a few extra pieces of hardware, just in case.

Save 55% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment