Monday, December 30, 2013

EcoStorage 4-Tier NSF Corner Wire Wheeled Corner Shelving Rack

EcoStorage 4-Tier NSF Corner Wire Wheeled Corner Shelving RackI bought this shelf because it's unique shape fits into corners very well. This is not a cheap knockoff, it may not be a name brand "Metro" but is every bit as good. Large castors, and 5 shelves is more useful than the normal 4. I liked mine so much I bought a second one the next day and the customer service was very pleasant. There was a shipping mistake and they had the new shelf to me within a day or two and even knocked a few dollars off the price for my troubles. Great product great gal in customer service. If I wasn't married I would have asked her out she was so pleasant! That is pretty rare in this age of offshore customer service and endless mazes of phone menus.

No comments:

Post a Comment