Monday, January 6, 2014

Coaster Black 61 Inch Contemporary Media Console with Shelves and Drawers

Coaster Black 61 Inch Contemporary Media Console with Shelves and DrawersI have to admit that I spent more time researching my entertainment center than I did on my television. I checked out Amazon, multiple online sites, and retail stores before deciding on the 61" Coaster Media Console. I was specifically looking for a black, low-profile entertainment center with a reasonable amount of storage.

The assembly was a 13-step process that I did mostly by myself. I had the assistance of my wife towards the end when I need a third/fourth hand. It took about three hours from start-to-finish to complete the assembly. I would rate the instructions as a "B".

All in all, I am pleased with our purchase and highly recommend the 61" Coaster Console if you are looking for a low-profile entertainment center with hidden storage.

Save 57% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment