Friday, January 31, 2014

Convenience Concepts Go-Accsense 3-Shelf Bookcase

Convenience Concepts 157002 Go-Accsense 3-Shelf Bookcase, Clear GlassJust received this today and set it all up. The assembly required absolutely no tools and took five minutes! As background, I spent an hour or two trying to find a bookshelf here on amazon since I had just moved and all my books were sitting in a box in my closet. I compared a bunch of the bookshelves within this price range $40-80 and found that all the fake wood shelves were not sturdy and poorly built, and not much else is really available at this price. But after reading the reviews on this I decided to purchase it and I was so surprised at the quality of it for $50!

The actual review: As stated, assembly is simple just twist the metal poles. Once assembled this bookshelf bears a strong weight to it making it very sturdy, even on my carpet. But it's not too heavy at all, just perfect. I have a laser printer that sits on the very top of the shelf with random books like my dictionary, thesaurus, french dictionary, etc. The second shelf is completely filled with an assortment of literature. Heavy hardcover books and softcover books all packed in together. I have the largest hardcover books on each end of the shelf pressed against the metal pole to act as a wall-in for the rest of the books and this works great. On the bottom shelf I have around 20 medium sized books along with several heavy textbooks. On my count the first and second shelf holds: 60 books, many being very large textbooks and hardcover books, while many are ~3-400 page softcover books. I'm quite amazed a bookshelf for this price can hold all my different books, printer, and still have room for more stuff! If functionality is your motivating factor, you will not regret purchasing this whatsoever. The glass is 8mm thick and can probably hold way more than I have on it. If you're big on appearances, this is extremely high quality and the glass/metal combo look great looks way more expensive than $50.

I highly recommend getting this bookshelf! I will update this review if it collapses or anything like the metal poles bend, but I seriously doubt it will happen.

This was so easy to put together! It looks so expensive! It holds just the right amount of stuff, I actually have my flat screen TV sitting on it too! Its a little shorter than I wanted though, but that is my only complaint!

Buy Convenience Concepts Go-Accsense 3-Shelf Bookcase Now

Great price for this glass bookcase or in my case glass shelving for my plants & books & knick-knacks. Looks good, easy to put together. I would recommend this to anyone needing a nice sturdy shelving unit....

Read Best Reviews of Convenience Concepts Go-Accsense 3-Shelf Bookcase Here

Received the shelving unit in a timely manner and was supprised at the high quality of the shelving unit. Would reccomend to anyone that needs a shelving unit like this. Good quality and great price.

Want Convenience Concepts Go-Accsense 3-Shelf Bookcase Discount?

I received these shelves today and the sturdiness and quality is top notch! Very professional looking as they are for my office. I only wish they made these shelves in 5 & 6 shelve units. For me, I just ordered three units and created two taller ones. If you do this you will have an extra piece of glass left over for other use. Then again, you can always order four units and be all set...(*_*)

Save 28% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment