Thursday, January 30, 2014

Rubbermaid 1H33 Vertical Slide-Out Lid and Pan Organizer

Rubbermaid 1H33 Vertical Slide-Out Lid and Pan OrganizerI wanted to give everyone a video review of this product as I think it'll show you more details on how it fastens to your cabinet and organizes your pots and pans. Enjoy!

This does not really hold a normal set of lids and pans, It can hold 2 fry pans and maybe 2 matching lids or perhaps 3 small lids, but it has to go into a cupboard with about 14 inches of clearance from top to bottom because of the width of the large lids. Very sturdy item, though.

Buy Rubbermaid 1H33 Vertical Slide-Out Lid and Pan Organizer Now

I was looking for a product that would help organize the clutter in the cabinet under my cook top and not cost a bunch. This Rubbermaid organizer did the trick it is well made and was easy to install just 4 screws. The hardest part was to disconnect the unit from the frame and rollers. The directions are terrible you just have to use common sense to install it.

Read Best Reviews of Rubbermaid 1H33 Vertical Slide-Out Lid and Pan Organizer Here

This pan/lid organizer is fabulous! I love that it slides out so I can easily pull the pan or lid I need without the clatter and bang that I used to hear. We are selling our condo and I told my husband that we will definitely be bringing this little organizer with us when we move! I only wish it held another fry pan, but wouldn't change anything else about it.

Want Rubbermaid 1H33 Vertical Slide-Out Lid and Pan Organizer Discount?

I agree with the other reviewers, larger pans won't fit in the sockets even if you have the height in your cabinet. Great for tops though. Solid and well put together and nice looking.

Save 47% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment