Friday, January 24, 2014

Furinno 10068 Just 2-Tier No Tool Shelf, White

Furinno 10068 Just 2-Tier No Tool Shelf, WhiteWell constructed.

Easy and speedy assembly,

Good value for this sturdy piece of furniture

Would purchase again

Piece may be inverted so only black is showing

A small, easily assembled utility table. Does the job I purchased it for. I wouldn't use it as anything but utility use.

Buy Furinno 10068 Just 2-Tier No Tool Shelf, White Now

i like this shelf i put it in my bath room took me about 5 min to put together work great

Read Best Reviews of Furinno 10068 Just 2-Tier No Tool Shelf, White Here

This little guy fits exactly right with my small white microwave and I use the bottom shelf for my dog's food bowls. Surprisingly sturdy and well-made.

Want Furinno 10068 Just 2-Tier No Tool Shelf, White Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment