Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Honey-Can-Do SHF-01939 4-Inch Casters for Shelving System

Honey-Can-Do SHF-01939 4-Inch Casters for Shelving SystemPros:

Great value for 4 casters and 2 have breaks on them

Cons:

Was a bit of a gamble if it would have fit my shelving but I got the technical details here

The stem (most important bit on how it attaches to the shelving or any other needs) is 3/8" 16. I believe the stem is 1" if not 1.5" long but that should be fine for shelves. Coarse threading (not fine threading).

If you want to test of this will work for your needs, go to home depot and pick up a 3/8" coarse bolt and test for your use.

FYI, harbor freight and home depot has ONE caster with these technical dimensions for $8+ EACH. Great deal at ~$20 for 4.

These were just what I needed for my storage cage. Now I just roll them out to access whatever I need to get. Sure is a back saver.

Buy Honey-Can-Do SHF-01939 4-Inch Casters for Shelving System Now

Smooth rolling casters for the Honey-Can-Do shelving products makes moving effortless. My application uses the Honey-Can-Do SHF-01503 Commercial Side Table Small Wire Chrome Night Stand with Shelf; not specifically identified compatible are with the posts included in the kit. Should you stack a couple or few together than you have a versatile small rolling cart to fit into even the tightest spot.

Honey-Can-Do SHF-01503 Commercial Side Table Small Wire Chrome Night Stand With Shelf

Read Best Reviews of Honey-Can-Do SHF-01939 4-Inch Casters for Shelving System Here

My wife uses the bakers racks as book shelves. These casters have a relatively soft threaded shank that screws into a fitting on bakers rack leg, and the thread is how you adjust for uneven floors. Well, it bends under stress. Oh well, it does what it is advertised for, but heavier duty would be nice.

Want Honey-Can-Do SHF-01939 4-Inch Casters for Shelving System Discount?

Unfortunately they didn't fit the shelves I ordered them for, my fault, but these are really nice casters for what they cost me. I am keeping them in case I need them for something else in the future or if casters wear out I can use these on. They are really nice for the money. Just make sure they will fit the kind of shelves (or whatever) you need them for.

Save 18% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment