Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Polder Two-Tier Free Standing Clothes Drying Rack with Mesh Garment Dryer

Polder Two-Tier Free Standing Clothes Drying Rack with Mesh Garment DryerThe pluses are that it is well made and came completely assembled and was reasonably priced. The big minus is that the metal bars that you hang the clothes on are so thin that they make creases in the clothes when they are dry. I wish the bars were thicker, I never had this problemw with other wooden clothes drying racks that I used.

I recently bought this rack and I absolutely love it. It's got plenty of room, it's sturdy, and it comes with a mesh piece that can be placed on the top level for sweaters. And it folds up to store flat. I don't have a lot of storage space in my apartment, so this rack is perfect.

Buy Polder Two-Tier Free Standing Clothes Drying Rack with Mesh Garment Dryer Now

Bought both this polder drying rack and a whitney 5147. Polder is too narrow. Whitney 5147 enables you to hang towels and t-shirts, whereas polder seems to only be good for underwear and socks. Whitney: two thumbs up. Polder: two thumbs down.

Read Best Reviews of Polder Two-Tier Free Standing Clothes Drying Rack with Mesh Garment Dryer Here

This drying rack looks high quality compared to other metal/wood drying racks that I see in store, and comes with a mesh on top. However, after light use I noticed that several bars have bent, so don't put heavy clothes/towels on it. One of the legs was also slightly bent because my wife was moving the rack around the house, but luckily it was easy to bend it back.

I was debating with myself on whether to give this item 3 star or 4 star, in the end I gave it 4 stars because I use it to dry my baby's clothes/towels so those are relatively lightweight, but if you have big towels to dry you should look for a sturdier drying rack

Want Polder Two-Tier Free Standing Clothes Drying Rack with Mesh Garment Dryer Discount?

It's not sturdy at all! It came one of the bars detached, one got broken very soon. Very inefficient, very small! I bought a new drying rack from $1 store and it is much better than this one and much cheaper! Don't spend $26 on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment