Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hotel Style 24" Towel Rack Shelf in Satin Nickel with Drying Bar

Hotel Style 24' Towel Rack Shelf in Satin Nickel with Drying BarWe just finished remodeling my kid's bathroom and also changed all the finishes over to brushed nickel. Although this shelf is satin nickel, it blends very well with the brushed that we have in the room. It was very easy to install with the included hardware and didn't take long at all. I thought the price was a little expensive by the time I paid S&H since there really isn't much to this shelf, but it was the simple look that we wanted and it finished the bathroom off great!

This product is of incredibly poor quality. Gauge of the metal is awful, and the tolerances for the parts caused many problems in mounting it.

It's worth about $20.

Buy Hotel Style 24" Towel Rack Shelf in Satin Nickel with Drying Bar Now

I wasn't a big fan of the price of this product but I have been on the hunt for a satin/brushed nickel look since that is what my faucet and the rest of my bathroom has.

Overall I'm quite satisfied. It has created a nice storage area for me and fills the space with clean lines rather than some cheapy looking bracket.

Read Best Reviews of Hotel Style 24" Towel Rack Shelf in Satin Nickel with Drying Bar Here

if you want this towel shelf for 4 towel in the top it's good and nice, if you want for more than 6 in the top don't lose your money because is nice but delicate

Want Hotel Style 24" Towel Rack Shelf in Satin Nickel with Drying Bar Discount?

It could be a bit sturdier for the price, but compared to higher end train racks I looked at, this one was a steal. It was easy to install with 2 people and a basic drill. My bathroom now has a bit more storage, which is amazing in an old house, and looks complete!

Save 47% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment