Thursday, January 16, 2014

InterDesign Stackable 3-Bottle Wine Holder, Clear

InterDesign Stackable 3-Bottle Wine Holder, ClearI bought two and stacked together in a lower kitchen cabinet to store 6 bottles easily. Didn't fit the very largest wine bottles so my hubby put a strip of 1" thick styrofoam in the bottom of 2 of the top "slots" and it "lifts" the largest size just enough to sit in the slot. Works great.

I do not usually like keeping wine in the refrigerator as it is too cold for most wines. For short period of storage time, it is fine. When I do place them in there this little 3 bottle holder is the ticket. No more rolling around all over the place. Usually if I do not finish a wine I will Vacu Vin 0981450 Wine Saver Vacuum Wine Pump with 2 Stoppers the bottle and place it in the fridge. The simple rule of thumb is white in for 15 minutes to chill and reds pulled out for 15 minutes to calm down and this works well for a normal everyday drinking wines. I purchased a few of these and they stack up nicely on the bottom shelf.

Buy InterDesign Stackable 3-Bottle Wine Holder, Clear Now

I didn't buy this for myself. It was a Christmas gift for my mother-in-law. I did open the box and it seems very sturdy and well made. She has mentioned how nice it would be to have wine storage in her fridge, so I'm sure she's going to love it!

Read Best Reviews of InterDesign Stackable 3-Bottle Wine Holder, Clear Here

No comments:

Post a Comment