Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Original Scrapbox Workbox Vanilla Raised Panel Scrapbooking Storage Cabinet

Original Scrapbox Workbox Vanilla Raised Panel Scrapbooking Storage CabinetI was really excited to receive my scrapbox... Amazon Buyers ALERT!!!! First of all check the panels and hardwares THOROUGHLY... I started to assemble my box in the evening... guess what???? The right panel has a huge crack on it and they just packed 16 of the L-brackets instead of 20... I was soooooo disappointed, because where the heck will I find 4 other brackets like that @ that hour???.... So, the next day I called the number that they provide me on an orange paper inside the box.... Because I ordered my box on Amazon, the lady on the other end of the phone told me that I have to call another number. It has been 4 days and no one picks up + calling the provided number in the box back, they keep telling me that they can't help.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment