Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sauder Universal Oven Cart - Soft

Sauder Universal Oven Cart - SoftIt arrived before the date they said, and was well packaged.

When I ordered the cart I got what I expected.

It was not exotic but just an ordinary everyday microwave cart.

We could have ordered a more expensive all wood cart, but this is the one my wife wanted.

Assembly was not that easy but if you take your time and do a bit at a time it goes together.

Hint: The last thing to do is put on the back panel. It's important to make sure the cart is square.

Sit the cart on it's top: That makes it easier to align it properly.

Does the job. Has a tendency to roll when opening the doorswould be better if it had locks. Good product for the money. Took a while to put together.

Buy Sauder Universal Oven Cart - Soft Now

This cabinet is a replacement for the exact one we had which got caught in the flood we had in our kitchen. The only thing I do not like about this one is the drawer. It is not as smooth as the one I had.

Read Best Reviews of Sauder Universal Oven Cart - Soft Here

I reviewed many carts and I bought this based on the reviews. It is exactly what I was looking for and it was pretty easy to put together. It helps to have someone help you if possible.

Want Sauder Universal Oven Cart - Soft Discount?

I love all the space it has, the drawer, shelving unit above and below the microwave and so easy to wipe down.

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment