Thursday, January 23, 2014

Storage Solutions® 03606 Three(3) Foot Utility Shelves - 2 Shelves per set

Storage Solutions® 03606 Three(3) Foot Utility Shelves - 2 Shelves per setThese are exactly what I was hoping for, They are great. The only complaint I would have is to provide better wall anchors for them.

These shelves were very easy to install. The only complaint I have is that the included hardware, mainly the screws, are terribly weak. 2 of them had the heads twist off while I was trying to screw into the studs. I would recommend using different screws, and if needed different anchors. Other than that, the shelves seem to be very durable. I've had them up for a little under a week, so I can't claim to know anything about their longevity, and they are each holding 30 books which is about 20-25 lbs and they don't seem to be under stress at all...

Buy Storage Solutions® 03606 Three(3) Foot Utility Shelves - 2 Shelves per set Now

two main complaints:

-the included hardware sucks. Don't even bother with it. The mollies are completely useless.

-I am fairly confident that the description of "plastic coated steel" applies only to the shelves themselves. The brackets are totally plastic, which is a shame, because I bought these to put in my kitchen and I'm not at all confident having them anywhere in the vicinity of a heat source.

The brackets are also tricky to fit all 4 were a little smaller than I'd like, thus making installing it by yourself more difficult than it needs to be.

But, with all that whining out of the way, they're solid, and they look great.

Read Best Reviews of Storage Solutions® 03606 Three(3) Foot Utility Shelves - 2 Shelves per set Here

I bought 2 sets of these for my utility room. Love how they look. You get all the hardware. I put them up by myself. (68 yr old woman) Once you mark the holes, it's easy to do.

Want Storage Solutions® 03606 Three(3) Foot Utility Shelves - 2 Shelves per set Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment