Sunday, January 12, 2014

TechCraft PAL50 50-Inch Wide Flat Panel TV Credenza - Walnut

TechCraft PAL50 50-Inch Wide Flat Panel TV Credenza - Walnut
  • Maximum Load Capacity-150.00 lb.
  • Physical Characteristics-Width-50.0.
  • TECHCRAFT NTR 50" Walnut Credenza

Nice TV console. My husband put it together by himself in about an hour. The wood is a little darker than the picture, very pretty. Liked the little touches like the shelves inside have small cutouts (not big enough for anything to fall through or to hurt the integrity of the shelves) for ventilation of the components you might put on them. We looked at TV consoles at some furniture stores and even some big box and electronic stores and this was much nicer, and less expensive. We love it.

Buy TechCraft PAL50 50-Inch Wide Flat Panel TV Credenza - Walnut Now

This credenza looks gorgeous and appears to be good quality. I'm a lady in my late twenties and I was able to put it together in 30 minutes without assistance. The instructions are simple and accurate. My only complaint is that at one of the edges my finger nail bumped it as I was pulling a sticker off the glass and it left a barely noticeable mark on the wood. But at other spots I bumped one piece against another and it left no spot at all. So I'm thinking maybe since it was at the edge of the piece it was less sturdy. I would definitely recommend this product.

Read Best Reviews of TechCraft PAL50 50-Inch Wide Flat Panel TV Credenza - Walnut Here

This product was darker than the color shown. It is a dark brownish red color but still has some shading. The credenza is well built and my family loves the way the TV looks on it. It fits all our components and game sytems. We are all happy with it. It was a great price for such a well-built unit.

Want TechCraft PAL50 50-Inch Wide Flat Panel TV Credenza - Walnut Discount?

We could not find a suitable stand locally for a 55" TV so finally, with some trepidation, ordered this online. When it arrived the package was a little beat up, but the Fedex man said that was a result of their assembly line and it should be okay inside. He was right--there was absolutely no damage to any parts. My husband and I (in our 70s) assembled it easily; all the parts fit together perfectly. My only recommendation is that you should order your surround sound system first (we got the Yamaha at Amazon (love it! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004SL4ADA/ref=wms_ohs_product) so that you know the dimensions you will need for installation. Not all systems will work in this configuration.

Save 18% Off

First off it's a bit lighter in color than walnut would suggest, though it is nice. It assembles quickly and requires no tools. About my only complaint is that it damages very easily. It means just setting heavy things on the surfaces of the cabinet scratches them. I'd not recommend this unit to anyone with dogs or kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment