Saturday, February 1, 2014

ClosetMaid 15-Cube Organizer

ClosetMaid 8505 15-Cube Organizer, WhiteThis is an excellent storage cube for shoes. It is very sturdy and the white color lets the shoe colors show up well in my closet. It is just what I was looking for. It was easy to assemble and is veyr sturdy.

It was easy to assamble, and it is wonderful for little kid's shoes (and that was the main reason why we purchased it). If you want to store adult shoes,you will probably have to use one cube per shoe, though.

Good buy!

Buy ClosetMaid 15-Cube Organizer Now

I looked for a while for a shoe organizer for a small closet I had, and have been happily please with this ClosetMaid Organizer. I wear a womens size 10 shoe and I can fit all of my shoe in pairs in the cubbies, however my husbands size 14's only fit one per hole. It is a very sturdy product and incredibly easy to put together. I would definitely recommend this product.

Read Best Reviews of ClosetMaid 15-Cube Organizer Here

This is a great space keeper for shoes, but not big shoes so its great for kids and mid foot people, but it is good.

Jennifer

Want ClosetMaid 15-Cube Organizer Discount?

The cubes were too small and I bought this for my kids. I can hardly fit a pair of shoes in each cube.

No comments:

Post a Comment