Saturday, February 1, 2014

Decorative Shelf Bracket, 6" x 6" Black

Decorative Shelf Bracket, 6' x 6' BlackI was unpleasantly surprised when I ordered this bracket and, unlike what the picture shows, there was only one bracket included in my order, not two. I had only two options, return the bracket--because one bracket is useless to hold up a shelf--or buy another one. Since I would lose money returning the bracket, I ordered another one.

Basically, I ended up paying twice what I thought the bracket was worth.

In terms of the bracket itself, it is attractive and functional and does what a bracket should do.

I rate this 4 for the bracket itself and 1 for false advertising.

These shelves do what they are supposed to...but the picture is a little misleading. They actually have a kind of shiny plastic finish to them and arent a hard looking steel like you might interpret from the picture. I also bought 2 since many other buyers advised that the advertisement is for only one

Buy Decorative Shelf Bracket, 6" x 6" Black Now

These brackets were exactly what I expected, square, good welds not sloppy and ugly,paint coating was good, and they are rugged for 6'X6" shelf brackets.What more can you ask for for this price in steel brackets.

Read Best Reviews of Decorative Shelf Bracket, 6" x 6" Black Here

The physical product is fine and worked for what I needed however it was not as ascetically pleasing as anticipated.

Want Decorative Shelf Bracket, 6" x 6" Black Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment