Friday, February 7, 2014

Home Styles 5004-94 Kitchen Island, Distressed Oak Finish

Home Styles 5004-94 Kitchen Island, Distressed Oak FinishAbsolutely Love it!!

Assembly was easy (it took my non-handy-man husband and I roughly an hour and a half). Also, the pictures and measurements are accurate. With the leaf up it adds almost a foot of room, enough to tuck in tall bar stools. We decided not to put the shelves up under the left side underneath the drawer, and our 22" recycle can fits with no problem! The quality is very obvious. After looking for 6+ months we are thrilled we decided to go with the Home Styles island and that we purchased it through amazon. It was more expensive on target, wal mart, home depot, and lowe's.

Love this!!! It's solid wood..no particle board here. Lots of storage for my china and silver. The side shelves are perfect for storing my espresso capsules/syrups. I also store some serving items as well. Perfect as a buffet and breakfast bar for 2. Husband put it together in about 2 hours. It's amazing and totally worth the price. Cheaper than other "outlet" stores.

Buy Home Styles 5004-94 Kitchen Island, Distressed Oak Finish Now

I ordered this piece and it came fairly quick and was easy to assemble, I myself did not put it together but my husband did and it was not a problem at all. We love this piece in our kitchen, it is the perfect size, it is a little darker in person but is still fine. It looks like we spent 2 times more on it then we paid. My only complaint is the top stratches very easily. Any little thing can leave marks. But all in all a great buy!

Read Best Reviews of Home Styles 5004-94 Kitchen Island, Distressed Oak Finish Here

As others have stated before, this product arrives in three heavy boxes (approximately 75 lbs. each). It is very well protected by packaging. All of the parts were labeled, and the instructions for assembly were very good. It took my husband and myself 2.5 hours to assemble.

It is a beautiful, high quality, piece of furniture. The top is suitable for table use, but the wood must be protected if you intend to use it for additional kitchen counter space. Eventually, we intend to replace the top with a granite-type counter top.

All in all, we love the island and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Want Home Styles 5004-94 Kitchen Island, Distressed Oak Finish Discount?

I opted for regular shipping as I didn't really want it to arrive the day before Christmas (for an extra $69 too). However, that's exactly when it did arrive! It was a gift to my daughter & son-in-law. They assembled it Christmas night after we left and had it together in no time. They love it!

Save 35% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment