Friday, February 7, 2014

Winsome Terrace Storage Shelf 4-Tier in Espresso Finish

Winsome Terrace Storage Shelf 4-Tier in Espresso FinishI really like how simple this was to put together and it seems to be very sturdy. I had hoped it would be much wider than it was and really didn't pay attention to the dimensions when I purchased it. Overall a good shelf though

I read a lot of reviews on a lot of shelves before I settled on this one, I wanted something nice and sturdy, that wasn't horrifically expensive. A book shelf for almost one hundred dollars is in my price range, but just barely, so I shopped around. I agree with the reviewer that said the packaging was damaged, but as with their review, the contents were fine. It got to my house in about 5 days which was awesome. I completely disagree with the person who said this is only nice enough for a child's bedroom, but not for "real furniture". I'll add a picture and you can see how nice it looks. All the pieces were in the package and the whole thing screws together and is very sturdy, I have a really heavy jewelry box on top. The shelves aren't adjustable but I wasn't looking for them to be so...If you can use a screw driver and follow basic instructions you can build this.

Buy Winsome Terrace Storage Shelf 4-Tier in Espresso Finish Now

My inlaws purchased these bookshelves to go in my 2 sons rooms for their HUGE book collections. They arrived quicker than expected but the boxes were pretty beat up. I was concerned that the shelves would be too. I was happily surprised that the shelves were packaged well inside the boxes and there was no damage. The shelves were easy to assemble, directions simple to follow and the finished product was exactly as expected. They hold lots and lots of children's books and look nice with all the other dark wood furniture that is in the bedrooms. I wouldn't say they are the quality to put in a nice family room but for my children's rooms they are perfect.

Read Best Reviews of Winsome Terrace Storage Shelf 4-Tier in Espresso Finish Here

No comments:

Post a Comment