Sunday, February 16, 2014

Knape & Vogt 256ZC Zinc Adjustable Shelf Support Clips

Knape & Vogt 256ZC Zinc Adjustable Shelf Support Clipsthe shelf brackets were fine. Just too many. The description does not mention there are 20 in a pack so when ordering one, you get one packet of 20.

The first review I read regarding the shelf supports were that there were "too many". I thought this was great as I wasn't sure where and how many shelves I was going to use. I received 5 shelf supports. What the h@ll am I supposed to do with that. I get to put up one shelf. I paid 4.00 for the product plus 4.38 shipping and handling. Rubbish

Buy Knape & Vogt 256ZC Zinc Adjustable Shelf Support Clips Now

Only 5 brackets? The link said "Bag of 20". What do I do with 5 brackets? I'm a regular Amazon customer and this is my first negative review. Very disappointing.

Read Best Reviews of Knape & Vogt 256ZC Zinc Adjustable Shelf Support Clips Here

I had an older non-standard shelf (no branding) with this type of spacing, but the typical rubbermaid shelving clips don't fit. This worked perfectly for me. YMMV.

Want Knape & Vogt 256ZC Zinc Adjustable Shelf Support Clips Discount?

no problem with the product it was as ordered and arrived in a timely fashion very useful product and difficult to find locally

No comments:

Post a Comment