Saturday, February 8, 2014

Wire World Large Stacking Shelf, White

Wire World Large Stacking Shelf, WhiteThis is a great shelf system when crafting. I always end up not having enough space on my craft table, and this allows me to stack items on top. Very transportable as well.

I would have preferred foldable legs, but it works and reasonably priced.

I have purchased both the large size and medium size. I have some high shelves. Items were stacked atop other items. Now I have two shelves ... one under this rack for smaller itemsw and the rack itself for the taller items ... taking advantage of the high space above my shelves.

Buy Wire World Large Stacking Shelf, White Now

I wanted to increase the space in my closet for shoes. The "Wire world large stacking shelf" really did the job. It looks great and it's functional. This was a great buy.

Read Best Reviews of Wire World Large Stacking Shelf, White Here

I'm so glad I got these shelves. They're extra long and work out great on the shelf in my closet. I got two and putting them side by side gives me another shelf and thats exactly what I needed. They stay put and being extra long gives plenty of room under and on top.

Want Wire World Large Stacking Shelf, White Discount?

I've bought a few of these stacking shelves and I love them. They are great for taking a small space and increasing your shelf space by going up. It's tripled my storage area.

No comments:

Post a Comment