Sunday, March 2, 2014

4 Tier Corner Folding Bookcase - White

4-Tier Folding Corner Bookcase, WhiteThe top shelf doesn't fit. I spent an hour drilling to try to get the holes to line up and they never did. I stopped when I finally got 2 of them to meet, then used Velcro for the third side. There is a stabilizer for the bottom shelf, which is dumb because the shelf isn't permanently fixed, it just sits on the metal fixture. The finish isn't very well done. This was cheap, so I guess I got what I paid for.

I had a corner in my kitchen which needed a shelving solution so I purchased this. There is no real assembly required so I like that quite a bit. However, this unit is relatively small so don't expect a tremendous amount of storage space from this item. It met my needs so I took no issue with that.

One complaint I have is that the bottom shelf is a bit wobbly, and as a result I do not place anything on that shelf that is delicate or fragile.

Buy 4 Tier Corner Folding Bookcase - White Now

This shelf fits perfectly in our bedroom. Nice quality and price was reasonable. Very easy to put together and nicely made.

Read Best Reviews of 4 Tier Corner Folding Bookcase - White Here

Fits right into a small space and looks nice. Arrived promptly and in good shape. I would order it again.

Want 4 Tier Corner Folding Bookcase - White Discount?

I got this to replace a small 3-tier wire rack I had in a bathroom corner for over 10 years. What an improvement! The paint job is great, it's really easy to open up and put together and will store flat if you don't need it. The shelves are the perfect size for a few items and being white, it doesn't show dust. Great item highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment