Sunday, March 2, 2014

Over The Door Hanging Purse Rack

Over The Door Hanging Purse RackAlthough I purchased this as a means of storing ALL my bags, I discovered that anything greater than the weight of the smallest bags will cause the door clip to release. The hooks are easily adjustable, but are too narrow to accommodate wider purse straps without folding the straps (which is undesirable).

My smaller bags have found a happy home. I sincerely hope the company creates a sturdier version for more serious bags sometime soon.

My problem with this product is either the unit itself is to short for standard doors or the hooks that hang it from the door are not any good. When trying to install it the unit would fall on me because one of the hooks would slip because of the stress from stretching it on the door. It does however come with a way to fasten it to a wall which works perfectly. However I didn't want to hang my purses on the wall I wanted them out of sight on the back of the door.

Buy Over The Door Hanging Purse Rack Now

These hooks hold no considerable weight. I had a set of 2 on a door and all but 2 of the hooks have cracked and fallen apart. Good for small purses or light totes but definitely not for heavy leather or wide-strap bags. The manufacturer needs to look into making a more durable hook (metal or similar strength)for those heavier bags.

Read Best Reviews of Over The Door Hanging Purse Rack Here

i had tried several methods for storing and organizing my purses (bins, special shelf, etc) but the "organized" part never lasted... i stumbled upon this rack by chance, and decided to give it a try... IT'S FANTASTIC! easy to assemble and customize. just great. have been using it and my purses STAY organized, and unprecedented feat!!! you won't regret this purchase.

Want Over The Door Hanging Purse Rack Discount?

The big issue with this product is that the description doesn't make it clear that the "over the door" hanger will only fit thin doors. Yes they do provide some hardware that will allow you to attach the product to the face of the door...but this requires drilling holes into your door! Drilling holes would, in my opinion, defeat the purpose of an over the door storage system.

Save 11% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment