Tuesday, March 18, 2014

47" Hollow Core TV Stand

47This is a decent TV stand for $100, and looks great with my new 46" TV. There isn't much in the way of cable management, but mine sits in a dark part of the room, and it's really not noticeable.

The finish looks great, but isn't durable. Just moving some things around on the top was enough to leave scratches all the way through the finish.

Setup was simple, and only took 30 or 40 minutes total.

Nice of Amazon to ship something like this for free!

Package did not show any damage, but top had large crack on bottom on one end small crack on other end, also another item had minor corner damage,some hardware was missing. Top finished side had poor finish around edge. Very hard to get proper fit. Back side & under side unfinished, which would allow moisture to get in and cause damage to press wood construction. Very heavy product. I would not purchase this product if I had it to do over again. However,as with all Amazon purchases they took care of my concern

Update: I did get this item put together a week or so after posting the above review. I placed slides under the feet so item could be moved on carpet, installed equipment on selves, but did not placed TV on stand. When I went to slowly slide item to final location, it fell like dominons with me on top of it. I was lucky no injury to myself or equipment. Worse product I ever seen.

Buy 47" Hollow Core TV Stand Now

I about my husband a new TV for his game room. We needed to get a new stand. To be honest this was not my first choice but it was the best best in our price range. The first shipment had a shelf that was missing the cut out needed. I called Amazon I was shocked to see it was such an issue to replace this item. 3 days went by and I had spoken with 2 different agents and they continued to tell me their system was giving them an error. I had thought that doing the replacement by phone would be easier. NOPE! I went to my account and just did the replace that way.

If you are PRIME member this item will not arrive any faster you just get free shipping. It did arrive fast but not in 2 days.

When the replacement arrived there as a cracked piece that goes under the stand. I called Amazon and they gave me credit of $20. My husband just put a wooden piece there and you can't see it anyways.

The stand is really nice and you have plenty of shelf room. It is a bit of a pain to put together. As usual the instructions in some areas are not very clear. The stand does look very sleek and it is easy to clean.

Read Best Reviews of 47" Hollow Core TV Stand Here

I chose this stand not only because of the excellent price, but because of the modern straight lines that would work with my audio cabinets as well. I helped assemble the stand, but my significant other assembled most of it. The weight of the stand would have been a problem, plus I wasn't familiar with all of the hardware, and how some pieces should be positioned. I would recommend that assembly should be done by someone with furniture assembly knowledge or something similiar. Once the stand was assembled, I was very pleased with the look. There was one small dent on the top, however, it isn't visible now that the TV is on top. There were a couple of tiny nicks, that I touched up with black craft paint and a tiny artist's brush. The caps for the assembly holes were too large. I ordered replacement caps, however, the replacements were also too large. I painted the assembly holes with black craft paint and I would be very surprised if anyone could see them! I'm very pleased with the purchase, the look and the function of the stand.

Want 47" Hollow Core TV Stand Discount?

thanks for your dealing i will deal again and again with you because it was nice to deal with you

Save 26% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment