Monday, March 17, 2014

Home Styles Premium Create-a-Cart

Home Styles Premium Create-a-CartThe one good thing about the Kitchen Island is it arrived on-time. For the price I paid for the product it should have gone together smoothly. There was some damage to the front corner, some holes were not drilled through on the bottom, the inside walls are slightly warped so the shelves in the middle do not fit in (...its ok I was putting my kitchen aid in the middle anyways), the drawers are really flimsy and will not hold anything with any weight and my husband had a hard time getting them to line up and screw together.

I would return it but I brought it across the border to Canada and there is so much packaging bits that I doubt I could make it fit back in the shipping box. lol I will use it and it will work, but, for the price $500 I would expect better quality. Next time I will go local.

It took my husband several hours to assemble this kitchen cart. Some of the wood was warped, some of the holes were mis-drilled, and way too many cam-locks, which are surely Satan's invention. Some pieces were so nicely painted, except for the one side that would be exposed to the eye. Some manufactured wood, not a lot.

It does look nice, no missing pieces, seems sound and sturdy, but my husband won't let me move it. So I run to the kitchen when he's asleep and roll it all around the kitchen. He hasn't found out, and it's still standing.

Buy Home Styles Premium Create-a-Cart Now

No comments:

Post a Comment