Sunday, March 9, 2014

Clear CD Flip Tray - holds 20 standard CD jewel cases

Clear CD Flip Tray - holds 20 standard CD jewel casesI've been looking all over for these racks as I had received one as a gift over 10 years ago and haven't been able to find them since. You can organize your cds very easily without it taking up alot of space and it makes a great presentation when you have 2 or 3 of them side-by-side. Best thing is they're very inexpensive but durable.

This item--I actually ordered two of them--is easy to use and makes finding CDs a snap. Larger than what I thought it would be--not a complaint--just an observation.

Buy Clear CD Flip Tray - holds 20 standard CD jewel cases Now

I put this out and rotate my latest most-played CD's... it's handy the way CD's flip, makes browsing easy ... in hindsight it seems a bit overpriced with shipping, like it should be $10 on the store shelf.. but I haven't seen one on the shelf

Read Best Reviews of Clear CD Flip Tray - holds 20 standard CD jewel cases Here

This order gets fives stars for delivery on time, packaging, price, and a perfect solution for storing my CD collection. This particular flip rack is almost impossible to find in the stores. I remember I had several racks many years ago and really enjoyed being able to easily see the CD jackets as I flipped through them. Will probably order a couple more in the near future. One of the reviewers suggested storing the double CD's in separate plastic disk cases because the rack will not properly store double CD's. Good idea! I am so glad I switched to a flip CD rack!

Want Clear CD Flip Tray - holds 20 standard CD jewel cases Discount?

I love these units. I own three of them and they are the easiest storage devices for CDs I've encountered. You can place the CDs in so their titles can be read from the top or sides. They are attractive and seem durable. I use mine as holding areas for my frequently used CDs. Can't go wrong!

Save 56% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment